A Phoenix tradition, Holidays at the Heard will wrap up 2020 with special performances at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 29 through Wednesday, Dec. 30 and live music in the Piper Courtyard from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 31.
Visitors can also browse items in the Museum Shop and Books & More. Have lunch at the Courtyard Café, open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., or stop by the Coffee Cantina for a grab-and-go lunch, or coffee, tea, and a sweet treat until 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec 29 – Wednesday, Dec. 30 | 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 31 | 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For a complete list of our safety protocols please visit heard.org/reopening.
– Advanced tickets are recommended
– Face coverings are required for staff and visitors in indoor spaces
– Social distancing will be enforced – parties that are not visiting together should maintain 6’ distance or more from other parties
– Disposable face covering and gloves are available upon request and are free of charge
– Museum attendance will be limited to 100 per hour
Museum admission is not required to visit the museum shops, Café, or Cantina
December 29 – 31, 2020
11:30 am – 2:30 pm
Heard Museum Campus
Artist demonstrations / musical performances are from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.