66th Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market
The 66th Annual Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market returns March 2 & 3, 2024
CLICK HERE FOR 2024 IF&M APPLICATION
This premier event is one of the largest American Indian art markets in the world and draws nearly 15,000 visitors and more than 600 of the Nation’s most preeminent American Indian artists.
Indian Fair and Market provides the opportunity to meet and purchase art directly from multiple generations of artists working in all forms of the visual arts. All proceeds from ticket sales support the Heard Museum’s mission of advancing American Indian art.
NOTE: MUSEUM CLOSES AT 3 P.M. ON MARCH 1 TO PREPARE FOR BEST OF SHOW
- Food and beverages, including water, are not permitted outside of our Café and Cantina. No outside food or drink is allowed at the museum.
- Backpacks, and oversize bags, umbrellas, tripods, selfie sticks, and other similar items must be checked at admissions.
- Non-flash photography is permitted for personal use in the galleries unless otherwise indicated.
- Babywearing is permitted only via slings or carriers worn on the front of the body.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis at admissions and must be returned before exiting the building.
- Weapons (handguns, pepper spray, knives, etc.) are not permitted on the premises.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times during their visit.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas and is not allowed within 20 feet of the front entrance. E-cigarettes may be used in designated outdoor smoking areas only and are not permitted inside the museum.
- We welcome guests and their service animals, as authorized by applicable law. Non-service comfort animals are not permitted, nor are pets of any species or breed.