Tickets available November 20, 2017
Pre-Fair Event Tickets
Prepare for the Fair Lecture Series
Dates: Thursdays, February 1, 8, 22 and Saturday, February 17, 2018
Time: 9:00 am - to 12:30 pm
Cost: Members: $50 | Non-members: $70
Available in advance:
- Online Nov. 20, 2017 – March 2, 2018
- At the museum Admissions counter Nov. 20, 2017 – March 2, 2018
- By calling 602.252.8840 during regular business hours or after hours at 602.251.0209 ext. 2276 (through Feb 23 )
Available day of the event:
- March 3 and 4, 2018 at the Admissions booth (N. Central Avenue and W Encanto Blvd)
Discounts for general admission, including the Canadian Traveller Magazine discount, the Visit Scottsdale “Warm Weather” promotion and Culture Passes are not accepted for Fair entry. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Fair Ticket Prices
Ticket includes single day Fair admission and Museum admission. Free admission for children 16 and under.
Reduced admission with ID: $10
(available at gate and museum admissions desk only- no online sales)
- American Indians
- students age 17 and older
- retired and active military
Members: $15 through February 2, 2018 (limit 4)
$20 from February 3
- Experience Level Membership: Two complimentary tickets, mailed in January
- Sustainer Level Membership: Four complimentary tickets, mailed in January
- Circles members: Six VIP admission tickets and access to VIP areas at the Fair and two tickets to the Best of Show Reception, mailed in January.
2-DAY DELUXE PASS- BEST VALUE
Each pass includes TWO Fair admission tickets and ONE Best of Show Reception ticket
$100 per person for Heard Museum Members
$125 per person for non-members
No online orders available at this time. To order Deluxe Passes please call 602-252-8840.