If you’re a member of the media, the Heard Museum is ready to assist you.
Heard Museum Media Contact:
AllÂ media inquiriesÂ are handled by ourÂ partners at RIESTER advertising:
Direct media requests to Gabriela Alvarado, email@example.com
Media General Information
Heard Museum Shops Fact Sheet
2018 Audited Financials
Heard Museum FY2017 Audit Report
Heard Museum 2015 Annual Report
Press Releases – Current News
Josef Albers in Mexico Press Release
Press Releases – Past
Heard Museum Guild Announces 61st-Annual Indian Fair & Market, March 2-3
Heard Museum to present original exhibition featuring rare works by Henri Matisse and the Native Alaskan Masks that inspired him
Andrew Mellon Foundation awards Heard Museum Fellowship grant to support textile conservation
Large-scale exhibition of masterworks by T.C. Cannon opens at Heard Museum
Iconic Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera exhibition extended through Sept. 4, 2017
Press Release- World Championship Hoop Dance Contest Results 2017
- Photography for personal use only is permitted unless otherwise noted.
- No flash, video light or tripods are allowed in the galleries.
- Copyright for many works of art in the museum rests with the artists. The Heard Museum does not assume liability for violation of copyright law by a photographer (Title 17, United States Code).
- During the Hoop Dance Contest, Indian Fair or other performance venues, photography for personal use only is permitted during the performances unless announced otherwise. Representatives of recognized media must present identification to a marketing/public relations department representative in order to receive a credential to cover such events. Freelancers must present to the marketing/public relations department a letter from his or her recognized-media client(s) showing he or she is covering our event as their contractor. Please ask competitors or their families for permission to take photos outside the arena.
- Photography of any kind may not be used for publication without written permission from the museum and/or artists.
- Commercial photography is prohibited unless prior arrangements (including compensation) have been made with the museum.
- Credentialed members of the media may direct their inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information concerning photography of public events or museum galleries.