If you’re a member of the media, the Heard Museum Marketing team is ready to assist you.
Heard Museum Media Contact:
Public Relations/Communications Manager
Please contact Mark for all your public relations needs, including exhibits, events and programming, as well as interview/photo requests and media credentials requests. Direct all advertising inquiries or solicitations to Debbie Longley at Owens Harkey Advertising, email@example.com.
Visit the Museum News page to view our latest news articles.
Heard Museum Fact Sheet
Heard Museum History Fact Sheet
Heard Museum Shops Fact Sheet
Image Downloads for Media
Members of the media can download images from a Dropbox account. To gain access, contact Mark Scarp.
- Photography for personal use only is permitted unless otherwise noted.
- No flash, video light or tripods are allowed in the galleries.
- Copyright for many works of art in the museum rests with the artists. The Heard Museum does not assume liability for violation of copyright law by a photographer (Title 17, United States Code).
- During the Hoop Dance Contest, Indian Fair or other performance venues, photography for personal use only is permitted during the performances unless announced otherwise. Representatives of recognized media must present identification to a marketing/public relations department representative in order to receive a credential to cover such events. Freelancers must present to the marketing/public relations department a letter from his or her recognized-media client(s) showing he or she is covering our event as their contractor. Please ask competitors or their families for permission to take photos outside the arena.
- Photography of any kind may not be used for publication without written permission from the museum and/or artists.
- Commercial photography is prohibited unless prior arrangements (including compensation) have been made with the museum.
- Credentialed members of the media may contact a member of the marketing staff for more information concerning photography of public events or museum galleries.
Press Releases – Current News
Heard Museum Media Release – World Championship Hoop Dance Contest Results 2016
Heard Museum Media Release- Heard Museum Receives $1.1 million from the Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
Heard Museum Media Release – Heard Museum Names David M. Roche Director and Chief Executive Officer
Press Releases – Past Exhibits
Heard Museum Media Release – Heard Museum Media Release – Super Heroes: Art! Action! Adventure!
Heard Museum Fact Sheet – Super Heroes: Art! Action! Adventure!
Heard Museum Media Release – Loloma: Expressions in Metal, Ink and Clay
Heard Museum Fact Sheet – Loloma: Expressions in Metal, Ink and Clay