Online Silent Auction ---Opening Soon
Bid Anywhere, Any Time on Your Phone
View Items in Person:
Best of Show Reception, Friday March 1
Indian Fair & Market, Saturday, March 2
Join the fun! Encourage friendly competition with family and friends. Bid on fabulous items donated by our Fair artists and friends of the Heard Museum! Or, make a monetary donation by clicking the “donation” button on the auction website. Proceeds support the mission and programs of the Heard Museum.
FAST and EASY Registration:
- Click here or go to http://fair19.givesmart.com OR TEXT fair19 to 52182.
- Click on register.
- Enter name, cell phone number, email, mailing address and a credit card (optional until purchase). Nothing will be charged unless you are the highest bidder when the auction closes on Saturday, March 2 and even then, you will have to authorize the charge before the transaction is completed.
- Receive a welcome text message.
- Click on an item on the auction site to view a full description including sizes, materials, and artist booth numbers; starting bid price and an amount for incremental increases.
- View items in person during the Best of Show Reception (ticketed event) on Friday evening, March 1 and all day Saturday, March 2 during the Fair in Encanto Room in Dorrance Education Building. Volunteers will be on hand to help. We are sure you will be tempted by our auction selection!
BID! BID! BID!
- By Text - Text the 3-digit item number and amount to the welcome message you receive, (e.g., 101 500) no dollar signs or decimals are needed.
- By Smartphone - Click the link in your registration text. It will take you to a personal bidding page. Click on an item and place a bid. It's that simple!
- Check bidding on your phone and update your offer as bidding grows increasingly competitive.
- Winners notified by text message at auction close at 9 pm on Saturday with instructions to confirm and authorize payment.
- Free admission Sunday to pick up winning item in Encanto Room in Dorrance Education Building or to arrange for items to be packed and shipped at an additional cost.
Bidding is well underway so don’t delay!! Have fun and bid generously and often!!!! Proceeds of the auction support the mission and programs of the Heard Museum.