Online Silent Auction --- Open for Bidding!
Bid Anywhere, Any Time on Your Phone, Tablet or Computer
View Items in Person:
Best of Show Reception, Friday March 1 (Purchase Ticket)
Indian Fair & Market, Saturday, March 2 (Purchase Ticket)
Volunteers will be on hand to help.
Join the fun! Encourage friendly competition with family and friends. Bid on fabulous items donated by our Fair artists and friends of the Heard Museum! Or, make a monetary donation on the auction website. Proceeds support the mission and programs of the Heard Museum.
FAST and EASY Registration:
OR, Enter into the browser of your smartphone, tablet, or computer: https://fair19.givesmart.com
OR, Text fair19 to 52182. You will receive a text link to the bidding site.
BID! BID! BID!
- On your tablet, computer or smartphone: Click the link in your registration text. It will take you to a personal bidding page. Click on an item to place a bid. Enter your name, mobile # and email. Insert bid amount. It's that simple!
- Check bidding on your phone, tablet or computer. Update your offer as the competition heats up
Pay and Pickup Items or Arrange Shipping
- Successful bidders will be contacted Saturday night, via email, after the auction closes at 9 p.m. to pay electronically.
- Free admission Sunday for bidders who wish to pick up items won, in Encanto Room in Dorrance Education Center, Fair Map Location #17.
- For those not able to pick-up their items in person, arrangements may be made on Sunday, after 10 AM, by contacting email@example.com. Shipping large or fragile items may incur additional shipping costs.
Bidding is well underway so don’t delay!! Have fun and bid generously and often!!!! Proceeds of the auction support the mission and programs of the Heard Museum.