Shop local and Shop Native at Holidays at the Heard 2020 as the Heard Museum extends its popular Holiday event to every Friday, Saturday and select Sundays between Thanksgiving and Christmas and daily from December 27 to 31, 2020.
Live Music (Friday and Saturday):
Sage Bond (Navajo/San Carlos Apache), guitar
Featured Shop Artists (Saturday and Sunday):
For a complete list of our safety protocols please visit heard.org/reopening.
– Advanced tickets are recommended
– Face coverings are required for staff and visitors in indoor spaces
– Social distancing will be enforced – parties that are not visiting together should maintain 6’ distance or more from other parties
– Disposable face covering and gloves are available upon request and are free of charge
– Museum attendance will be limited to 100 per hour
Museum admission is not required to visit the museum shops, Café, or Cantina