Free Admission Day, Honoring our Healthcare Heroes
In celebration of the successful Once in a Blue Moon campaign, and to honor healthcare workers and first responders, the Heard Museum is pleased to offer a free admission day on Saturday, October 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Throughout the day, visitors can enjoy a live, outdoor musical performance by flutist Jonah Littlesunday (Navajo) accompanied by a jazz trio.
Healthcare workers and first responders unable to attend on October 31 may receive free admission with proper ID from November 1 through November 15.
For Your Safety
- Museum attendance will be limited to 100 per hour (pre-registration is strongly recommended- sign up here)
- Face coverings are required at this time for staff and visitors in indoor spaces
- Social distancing will be enforced – parties that are not visiting together should maintain 6’ distance or more from other parties
- Disposable face covering and gloves are available upon request and free of charge
- More than 20 hand sanitization stations are available throughout the museum
- One-way directional signs have been installed for all indoor gallery spaces
- All public areas and surfaces have an increased hourly sanitization schedule
- Select small and interactive gallery spaces have been temporarily closed
- A complementary stylus is also available at our admissions desk for use with our touch screen and interactive displays