Online Silent Auction
Opens Friday, February 16
Bid anywhere, any time on your cell phone
Join the fun! Encourage friendly competition with family and friends for fabulous items donated by our Fair artists and friends of the Heard Museum! Or, make a monetary donation by clicking the “donation” button on the auction website. Proceeds support the mission and programs of the Heard Museum.
FAST and EASY Registration:
Auction opens Friday, February 16. Register early to start bidding on a fabulous selection of Fair artist creations! Receive updates as new items are added and bids increase!!!
- Go to https://hm2018.auction-bid.organd click on register.
- Enter name, cell phone number, email, mailing address and a credit card.
- Receive a welcome text message.
- View a full description including sizes, materials, and artist booth numbers; starting bid price and an amount for incremental increases.
BID! BID! BID!
- By Text - Text the 3-digit item number and amount to the welcome message you receive, (e.g., 101 500) no dollar signs or decimals are needed.
- By Smartphone - Click the link in your registration text. It will take you to a personal bidding page. Click on an item and place a bid.
- View items during the Best of Show Reception on Friday evening, March 2 and all day Saturday, March 3 in the south pre-function corridor of the Steele Auditorium. Volunteers will be on hand to help. We are sure you will be tempted by our auction selection!
- Check bidding on your phone and update your offer.
- Winners notified by text message at auction close at 9 pm on Saturday with instructions to confirm and authorize payment.
- Free admission Sunday to pick up winning item in Steele Auditorium pre-function or to arrange for items to be packed and shipped at an additional cost.